Do you feel confused about exactly what is good for your health and what is not? In today’s environment we are constantly bombarded with information about food, nutrition and health. Quite often this information can be contradictory and confusing.
For many years I have been helping people to sort through a lot of the misconceptions about food, and to gain an understanding of healthy nutritional habits. I am very passionate about healthy eating and believe food should never be boring but rather it is to be thoroughly enjoyed.
For a variety of health recipes visit this page.
Nutrition planning is about helping you determine;
- Which foods are required for you to optimise your health
- Which foods should be avoided
- Which foods may be causing certain symptoms or illnesses
- If there are any nutrients your body is lacking or requires more of
- Meal planning for optimum nutrition
- Learning new dietary habits and recipes
Optimal nutrition will benefit everybody including children, pregnant and nursing mothers, sports people, those whom are recovering from surgery, people whom have illnesses, those whom have special needs diets and more.
I am happy to talk with you or answer any questions you may have about your nutritional needs. Just contact me and we can discuss your health needs.